Ohio Insurance Agents Association, Inc. will hold its Annual Business Meeting at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 8th virtually via live webinar for the following purposes:
- To consider and vote on the Governance Committee’s recommendation to elect the following individuals to three-year terms on the Board of Directors, commencing Jan. 1, 2021:
- Derek Sprouse, CIC, Sprouse Insurance Inc., Fremont, OH
- Andrew Stephey, CIC, CRM, LUTCF, UIS Insurance & Investments, Tiffin, OH
- Jonathan Theders, CRA,CPIA,CHSP, RiskSOURCE Clark-Theders, Cincinnati, OH
- To consider and vote on a proposal to amend the Bylaws in order to allow any volunteer to serve as the Chairman of the Governance Committee.
- For receiving annual reports and the transaction of other business as outlined in the Articles of Incorporation.
You must register for this event to attend. Please click the button below to secure your spot.