The Ohio Insurance Agents Association (OIA) workers’ compensation (WC) group programs are known for saving Ohio businesses millions of dollars, but that is just a part of what we do. Our members and your clients benefit in many other ways with our WC programs, including account rounding, additional risk management services, case management and safety tools.
Your clients depend on you for their insurance needs – it should only be a natural fit to manage their risks when it comes to workers’ comp insurance, too.
As an OIA member you can market one of Ohio’s largest and most stable workers’ compensation group rating programs. Plus, offer additional solutions to exceed your commercial clients’ needs.
Need more reasons why you and your clients should take advantage of OIA’s Workers’ Comp Program?
- Offers levels of savings tiers across each industry group with over 13,000 employers enrolled who will save more than $38 million in workers’ comp premiums.
- Additional income source for your agency while expanding the levels of service provided to your commercial clients.
- Effective “foot in the door” prospecting tool and aide for client retention.
- Insulate your clients against the competition.
- Savings earned by clients through the program can free up dollars for your other products and services.
- Program includes the majority of industry classifications in Ohio, including agriculture, natural resources, manufacturing, construction, transportation, wholesale/retail, service/medical, shop/production and office/sales.
- Diverse products that cover workers’ comp claims management, alternative rating options and safety services through OIA’s third-party administrator, Sedgwick.
- A comprehensive safety program designed to protect your clients’ ability to qualify for alternative rating programs that reduce their amount of annual premium paid and assists in creating a safe workplace for their employees.
- Online access for checking client enrollment status in alternative rating programs.
- Online access to thousands of businesses who apply for a BWC risk number and coverage this wis a valuable list of potential clients for workers’ compensation as well as other product lines.
If you are interested in enrolling your agency and clients in OIA’s Group Programs, please click here to access the AC-3 form to get started. If you need more information before you get started, please reach out to your OIA Team – Jeff Smith at email@example.com or Lauren Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Sedgwick partners – Tony Sharrock at Anthony.Sharrock@sedgwick.com or Rejeana Woolum-Napier at Rejeana.Woolum-Napier@sedgwick.com and we will provide you with the information you need to enroll your agency and clients and take advantage of the benefits provided in this program.